|To learn to recognize and provide intervention for life-threatening emergencies until medical aid arrives. Also, to provide assistance to anyone in need of basic medical attention. Exceeds the requirements of the Alberta First Aid Regulations.
ATSAFETY TRAINING provides Occupational Health & Safety approved training by certified Instructors.Does not include AED Training.(Automated External Difib)
See AED overview.Content
* Emergency scene management
* Recognition & treatment for shock/unconsciousness
* Rescue breathing
* Recognition of & treatment for choking
* Treatment for severe bleeding
* Recognize & treat medical conditions
* Treatment for fractures
* Management of head/spinal injuries
* Treatment for burns
* Treatment for eye injuries
* First aid for environmental illness
* One rescuer C.P.R. level “A” certificationCan include Level ?C? First Aid to include Adult/Child/Infant CPR see SFA Level C overview
Target Group / Participants
|Course Cost: 130.00Duration: 16 hours (2 days)Size: Maximum 16-18
Expiry: 3 year certification with annual CPR training recommended.
* Classroom with TV & VCR and overhead projector.
Off-site Training: Facilities need to have floor space for one blanket per two students.ATSafety Training Inc.
#130 Sioux Road, Wild Rose Square
Sherwood Park, Alberta T8A 3X5
Please call for more information. Phone 780-417-3777 or visit the schedule page to book online.