Gain knowledge to improve on-road driving behaviours and better understand the factors that influence driver attitudes.
Professional drivers and workers who drive in oilfield driving environments.
- Professional driving attitude
- Defensive driving skills
- Regulations and policies
- National Safety Code (NSC) requirements
- Proper vehicle inspection
- Off-highway driving techniques
- Road conditions and hazards
- Journey management
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that is valid for three years.