Date(s) - Fri, Sep 23, 2022
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
17 Strathmoor Drive
Click to view on Google Maps
Confined Space Entry Level I (with practical)
$150.00 + GST • 6.5 HOUR COURSE• EXPIRES: OH&S Recognizes 3 Years
This course covers confined space entry theory (outlined above) and the necessary skills required to monitor or enter and work in a confined space
* practical exercises in a mobile custom designed confined space training gallery
* practice the necessary skills required
* experience wearing the necessary equipment i.e.: breathing apparatus
Confined Space Entry Level II (with rescue)
NO Prerequisite – Level 1 is covered in this course
$180.00 + GST • 8 HOUR COURSE• EXPIRES: OH&S Recognizes 3 Years
This course covers confined space entry awareness, level I with practical and confined space entry rescue. A starting point for you to prepare for a company training program.
* Key rescue positions and exercises will be critiqued for performance improvement
* Each exercise is designed to further test the participant’s abilities
* Participants are challenged on their ability to remain focused and to successfully rescue endangered personnel.
Confined Space Entry Level II (with rescue) Upgrade (You can upgrade OSSA, ESC certificates to include Level II with Rescue) You MUST be able to provide a copy of a valid OSSA or ESC certificate.
$50.00 + GST • 2-4 HOUR COURSE• EXPIRES: OH&S Recognizes 3 Years
Course time is 1:30-4:30 pm
This course covers key rescue positions and rescue exercises required to test participant’s rescue abilities.
* only rescue portion of Confined space Entry Level II(with rescue)
* designed to upgrade a valid Confined Space Entry level I (with practical) ticket
***LEVEL II can be completed without LEVEL 1 as they are all done within one day – no prerequisite***
Register for this course
Bookings are closed for this event.