Date(s) - Fri, Feb 24, 2023
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
6000 Buckingham Dr #110
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Click to view on Google Maps
ESC Confined Space Entry/Monitor
Energy Safety Canada’s new course
$150 + GST • 8 HOUR COURSE • EXPIRES: 3 Years
Upon successful completion of the required exam with a minimum score of 80% you will receive a Certificate that is valid for three years.
Those responsible for the entry, planning and supervising of confined space activities; and for those administering employees and/or monitoring entry into restricted or confined spaces.
- Roles and responsibilities of workers, supervisors, managers and confined space monitors
- OH&S legislated standards
- Code of Practice and requirements for developing one
- Identification and classification of restricted and confined spaces
- Requirements for working in or around restricted and confined spaces
- Hazard assessment and control methods for restricted and confined spaces
- Entry planning and permitting
- Atmospheric testing
- Signage and tagging
- Emergency response
Register for this course
This event is fully booked. Luckily, we have two classes available. Please fill the form below and we will get back to you. You can also call at 780-417-3777 for an immediate booking.