Date(s) - Sat, May 6, 2023
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
17 Strathmoor Drive
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Click to view on Google Maps
ESC Confined Space Entry/Monitor
Energy Safety Canada’s new course
$150 + GST • 8 HOUR COURSE • EXPIRES: 3 Years
Upon successful completion of the required exam with a minimum score of 80% you will receive a Certificate that is valid for three years.
Those responsible for the entry, planning and supervising of confined space activities; and for those administering employees and/or monitoring entry into restricted or confined spaces.
- Roles and responsibilities of workers, supervisors, managers and confined space monitors
- OH&S legislated standards
- Code of Practice and requirements for developing one
- Identification and classification of restricted and confined spaces
- Requirements for working in or around restricted and confined spaces
- Hazard assessment and control methods for restricted and confined spaces
- Entry planning and permitting
- Atmospheric testing
- Signage and tagging
- Emergency response
Register for this course
Bookings are closed for this event.