Date(s) - Fri, Nov 25, 2022
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
6000 Buckingham Dr #110
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Click to view on Google Maps
Energy Safety Canada – Detection and Control of Flammable Substances (Gas Detection)
Course Duration: 8 hours
This course provides workers who need to monitor potentially hazardous atmospheres with the knowledge to safely monitor and assess hazards and control flammable substances.
Upon successful completion of this course and examination with a minimum score of 70%, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that is valid for three years.
- Introduction to flammable substances
- Principles of flammable gas/vapour
- Care and preparation of combustible gas monitors
- Sampling strategies and interpretation of monitor readings
- Control methods for high combustible gas readings
- Students who miss any course content cannot be certified and registration fees will not be reimbursed, as per our cancellation policy.
Register for this course
Bookings are closed for this event.