Date(s) - Fri, Nov 27, 2020
8:30 am - 9:00 am
17 Strathmoor Drive
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Click to view on Google Maps
Time: 30 Minutes
Pre-requisite: YOU MUST HAVE A VALID H2S ALIVE CERTIFICATION
- Book your online theory at www.energysafetycanada.com
- Call when you are done the online theory 780-417-3777 we will book your practical
H2S Alive Blended Renewal was designed as a streamlined renewal option for individuals with current H2S Alive certification. The H2S Alive Blended Renewal includes a 3 hour online theory component followed by a 30 minute in-person practical skills assessment completed by a Certified Assessor.
Please go to Energy Safety Canada’s Website to login and start the online portion of this training.
- student must complete the online portion of the course then attend the practical portion
- must be able to do a pre-use inspection
- donning and doffing
- post-use inspection of an SCBA
- perform 4 different versions of rescue drags
Register for this course
Bookings are closed for this event.