Date(s) - Thu, Aug 3, 2023
3:45 pm - 4:30 pm
3621-63 Avenue NE
Click to view on Google Maps
Time: 30 Minutes
Duration: 30 Minutes
Expires: 3 Years
Prerequisite: VALID H2S Alive Certification AND Proof of Completion of Online Theory Course
Cost: $100.00 + GST
Learn to work safely in and around Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) environments.
1. Book “H2S Alive® Blended Renewal” 3-hour online theory course at https://www.energysafetycanada.com/Course/12022. Students must complete the online portion of the course then attend the practical portion
2. Call 780-417-3777 when you complete the online theory portion and book a 30-minute in-person practical skills assessment.
Equipment Requirement for ESC Online Courses:
- Government-issued photo ID
- The latest version of Chrome
- Web camera (used only during the final exam)
- Headphones or speakers (optional)
- Strong internet connection
- Students must complete all elements of blended learning in full. Students who miss any course content cannot be certified and registration fees will not be reimbursed.
- Only students with a current H2S Alive certificate may register for the H2S Alive Blended Renewal.
- Participants must be able to put on a mask and breathe under air.
- Participants must be able to participate in rescue drag techniques.
- For the skills assessment, students should wear sturdy footwear and clothing compatible with the activity and movement associated with rescue techniques and donning/doffing of an SCBA.
- Basic literacy and understanding in the language the course is being taught is required.
Register for this course