- Air Purifying Respirator
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Identify the purpose of an SCBA
- Recognize the requirements workers must meet before they wear an SCBA
- Recognize the inspection steps that must be completed to ensure operability of the SCBA prior to its use
- Remote Supplied Breathing Apparatus.
- Identify the purpose of an SABA
- Recognize the requirements workers must meet before they wear an SABA
- Recognize the inspection steps that must be completed to ensure operability of the SABA prior to its use
Date(s) - Mon, Jan 16, 2023
12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
17 Strathmoor Drive
Click to view on Google Maps
Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) – SUNCOR APPROVED
(SCBA & SABA)
- Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) is a classroom based course that provides information and practical training for the effective care, use and inspections of respiratory protective equipment. Participants will be trained in using the following types of RPE equipment:
- Hazard Awareness
- Choosing the appropriate RPE for a given situation
- Performing Pre-use Inspections
- Emergency Procedures
- Removal Procedures
- Changing Cylinders
- Donning and Doffing Air Purifying Respirator (North 7700 Half Mask)
- Donning and Doffing Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (Scott 2.2)
- Donning and Doffing Remote Supplied Breathing Apparatus (Scott SKA-PAK)
- Knowledge testing, including a written exam.
- Practical test, where participants must demonstrate the use of equipment.
Register for this course
Bookings are closed for this event.