Date(s) - Fri, Nov 9, 2018
8:00 am - 11:00 am
130 Sioux Road
Sherwood Park, Canada
Click to view on Google Maps
Safe equipment operator course
The Safe Equipment operator course and modules are aligned with fusion safety services ossa accredited elevated work platform course.
If you took 6 different mobile Equipment courses you would be close to 24 hours of theory plus the practicals but by taking the safe equipment operator course and 6 equipment modules you would be close to 12 hours of theory plus the practicals.
· 50% Time savings on initial training
· 75% Time savings on recertification
The Safe Equipment Operator PowerPoint presentation:
- 3 Hours
- 30 Question Multiple Choice Test.
- 80% to Pass
- SEO Card Issued
Each Safe Equipment Operator Module PowerPoint presentation:
- 1 Hour
- 10 Question Multiple Choice Test
- 80% to Pass
- Equipment Module Card Issued
Each Equipment Module includes the following:
- JHA (Job Hazard Assessment)
- Equipment Inspection
- Function Test
- Equipment Operation
Practical Checklist signed by the Student and Instructor
1. Skid Steer
4. Wheel Loader
5. Elevated Work Platform
6. Counterbalanced Forklift
- With the purchase of Safe Equipment Operator (SEO) you get one of discipline (IE, skidsteer, AWP…etc)
- Each discipline gets selected after the SEO is completed
for each Equipment Module there is a 3-year recertification which consists of the 1-Hour Theory and Practical.
Register for this course
Bookings are closed for this event.