Date(s) - Thu, Oct 24, 2019
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
17 Strathmoor Drive
Sherwood Park, Canada
Click to view on Google Maps
Our WHMIS course contains both WHMIS 1988 and GHS WHMIS 2015, which employers are required to still teach in the workplace until December 2018.
This course meets all of Health Canada’s training requirements under the Hazardous Products Regulations (HPR), for all persons involved in handling workplace chemicals.
WHMIS 2015 course centers around 6 WHMIS stories, which bring in real life events, told by real people in real workplaces. The video, animations, engaging games and skill building exercises will engage the adult learner and make for an interesting and educational learning experience. Our courses focus on elements that ensure the information is understood, retained and easily resourced.
A final exam to complete the course. Upon completion a certificate will be issued.
- Industry recognized, printable WHMIS certificate
- Interesting and engaging learning content created by industry experts
Course content includes:
- WHMIS 1988 and GHS WHMIS 2015
- WHMIS 1988 and how it works with GHS WHMIS 2015
- WHMIS 1988 and GHS WHMIS 2015 Hazards Groups
- WHMIS 1988 and GHS WHMIS 2015 SDS and MSDSs
- WHMIS 1988 and GHS WHMIS 2015 Symbols & labels
- Personal protection (PPE)
- What to do if something goes wrong? Emergency actions
- Special situations
Register for this course
Book Online Now